- Who we are
- Information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Sharing of personal information
- How long we use your personal information
- The security procedures in place to protect misuse of your information
- Your rights about your personal information
- Contact us
- The DPA and GDPR May 2018 & IOC Registration
- Who we are:
- Virley House Tourer Park, High Lane, Croft, Skegness LINCS PE24 4SJ
- ELDC No: EHCSL/04617/15
Under data protection law we are the data controller of the personal information that we collect about you and as a data controller we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal information. We must inform you about this.
- The Information We Collect:
- The types of personal information we collect from you includes:
- Personal information that you provide to us including your contact details (ie name, address, telephone numbers, email address and car registration, make and colour details)
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Sales and services: information of transactions that you make with us and details of the services we provide to you – eg key fob, electricity
- How We Use Your Personal Information:
- To administer our services effectively to you, including handling your requests, keeping up to date records about you and carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, to make payments to you and receive payments from you when necessary.
- In case of any medical emergency we may need to contact a family member or emergency services
- Transfer of Personal Information:
- On request, we will be obliged to provide your personal details in compliance with East Lindsey District Council to Capita Grid or Emergency Services
- We will not sell or rent your information to anyone
- How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Information?
- When you rent a pitch from us we will keep your personal information as long as you are sited on our Park, plus 2 years after to deal with any queries, complaints or legal claims you may have.
- Only the Owners; Martin and Margaret Reeve will be granted access to any of your personal details. Information is held digitally and hard copy; protected by anti-virus software. This information is not accessible to site visitors or the public. In the absence of the owners, Gemma Reeve will have access to this information.
- Data breaches which may pose a risk to individuals will be notified to the DPA (Data Protection Regulator) without ‘undue delay’ and within 72 hours.
- Your Rights About Personal Information:
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Under certain conditions you may have the right to request us to:
- Provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information
- Provide you with a copy of personal information that we have collected about you
- Update any inaccuracy in the personal information we hold
- Delete or destroy any personal information that we no longer lawfully require
- Object to your personal information being used in a harmful way
- Contact Us:
- Virley House Tourer Park, High Lane Croft, Skegness LINCS PE24 4SJ
- 01754 811990
- The DPA and GDPR May 2018
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation May 2018 (GDPR
- Registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office took place on 28th April 2018
- Registration Reference: ZA352341
Reviewed by M Reeve 10/03/2021
Next review: April 2022